Begin forwarded message:

From: "Consortiumnews.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: July 5, 2008 8:32:04 PM PDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bush-Cheney Crony Got Iraq Oil Deal

Oilman Ray Hunt had close ties to the Bush family and Dick Cheney dating back years, giving him an important leg up in landing a controversial oil deal with Iraq's Kurdistan regional government.

For the full story, go to Consortiumnews.com.

We have set a mid-year fundraising goal of $40,000. So far, we are only one-eighth of the way there. Please consider a tax-deductible donation to help us meet our goal.

You can donate by credit card online or by mailing a check. (For readers wanting to use PayPal, you can address contributions to our account, which is named "[EMAIL PROTECTED]").

Or you can send a check to: Consortium for Independent Journalism (CIJ); Suite 102-231; 2200 Wilson Blvd.; Arlington, VA 22201.

With donations of $100, we'll send you an autographed gift copy of our latest book, Neck Deep: The Disastrous Presidency of George W. Bush. (Or you can request that we substitute either Robert Parry's Lost History or his book on the rise of the Bush dynasty, Secrecy & Privilege.)

With donations of $150 or more, we'll send the hard cover version of Neck Deep. (We also have a few copies left of Parry's Trick or Treason, which we can substitute, if you wish, while supplies last.)

As always, thank you for your support!

To remove yourself from this list, click here: