From: Scott Munson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 10:19:27 PM
Subject: [cia-drugs] Judge Napolitano Why The Patriot Act is Unconstitutional

Judge Napolitano: Why The Patriot Act is Unconstitutional.
ctrl-subscribe@ yahoogroups. com   This short video says it all !!!Judge
Napolitano: Why The Patriot Act is Unconstitutional
http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=kNRSs6LsGeI

No Ice @ N Pole this summer?
http://www.independ ent.co.uk/ environment/ climate-change/ exclusive-
no-ice-at- the-north- pole-855406. html

Rachel's #965: The Dirt on Cleaners http://www.rachel. org

Oil's rise is mainly dollar's devaluation, OPEC chief says
ctrl-subscribe@ yahoogroups. com
http://www.gata. org/node/ 6391/print

The Dow-Crash, The Dollar, Gold, and WAR!
cia-drugs-subscribe @yahoogroups. com
http://www.safehave n.com/article- 10635.htm

When Central Bankers Clash, Stock Markets can Crash
cia-drugs-subscribe @yahoogroups. com
http://www.safehave n.com/article- 10607.htm

EU Constitution Kingpin: We Will Ignore Referendums
infowarsnews- subscribe@ yahoogroups. com
http://www.infowars .net/articles/ june2008/ 270608EU. htm

Along For Fluoride
http://rinf. com/alt-news/ contributions/ along-for- fluoride/ 3992
 If you knew that someone was putting poison into your water supply, what would
you do? Call the authorities? Well don’t bother cos it’s the government wot’s
doing it!

http://www.911forum .org.uk/board/ viewtopic. php?p=121340

Shape-shifting DARPA spybots that squeeze through cracks &crevices
ctrl-subscribe@ yahoogroups. com http://aftermathnew s.wordpress. com/page/ 3

Bush Just Wants To PROTECT Us ...
All he asks is that you give up a few mere civil liberties in return:
http://www.democrat icwarrior. com/forum/ showthread. php?t=67708

"DAY 51- The True Story Of Waco" is a one hour video added as a Special on
6/27/08 to the http://www.truthque stonline. info/NEWS_ VIEWS.html page of the
Truth Quest website. Also added is an article containing 3 short videos, which
I have titled: "WHAT ABOUT WTC-7 ?". It is a preview of a documentary coming
out next month by Bermas that will be titled : "FABLED ENEMIES". Look for it.
Best wishes, Bob __._,_._

DUAL - ISRAEL/U.S. CITIZENS THAT HOLD THE REINS OF POWER IN U.S.A.
+ "HISTORY OF THE NAFTA SUPERHIGHWAY"
+ THE WORLD'S LARGEST OWNER OF LAND"