Dear Friends:

Here is a list of items we need for our trip in addition to the $4600 on the
bus still owing.

You may also make a monthly pledge or a pledge per mile we travel.

Western Saddle or any saddle that can be traded. Looking for a MacClellan also.
Children's western saddle
Horse halter heavy duty, horse is 15.2
Two breast collars
Heavy leather bridle
Size 10 regular leather cowboy boots used
Furazone antibiotic ointment
Betadine spray for horses
A shoeing Clincher
Borium Rod or Bullets for adding tungsten to horse shoes
Horse blankets
Grain
Salt block

An iPhone for our uplink and ATT time
A mac notebook that can process videos
Someone who can donate the cost of signs on the bus
A Mini DVD Video Camera
35mm color film
Monthly Cost of our website
Diesel Fuel
Bus Tires
Rice
Potatos
Onions
Beans
Canned vegetables, fruit and meats
Any dry goods, powder milk, noodles, macaroni, spaghetti, etc.
Dried fruit
Cooking oil
Flour
Pancake mix

These are many of the items we are in need of for this trip.

If you can call or send an item, you can also mail it:

The Akha Heritage Foundation
PO BOX 6073
Salem, OR 97304
USA

Thank you so much for helping make this trip a success.

Matthew McDaniel

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.