Mind-control and the law, an appropriate juxtaposition.

Dr. Ewen Cameron, CIA MKULTRA, McGill U, used drugs and electroshock and
isolation. Earl Brian, Phoenix, Hill 451 Gang, visited Cinque in prison,
with ref to the Patty Hearst and Symbionese Liberation Army cult.
Muhamad & Malvo, cultic mind control. Manson and CIA cult. Jim Jones'
building in the US, People's Temple, was owned by KKK and there were CIA
aspects to the slaughter in Guyana.

I just wrote here about HBO The Wire's creator David Simon's vid
interviews on Youtube. The last link I gave was for his interview at a
law school. He talked mostly about journalism, but what he said about
non sequitur journalism is what has happened in law. Nobody pursues the
truth in fact OR law, mocking both in the Muhamad trial. As a matter of
fact, Simon talks about exactly the kind of journalism that covered the
Muhamad trial without seeming to notice anything they witnessed. The OJ
Dream Team would have gotten Muhamad off, so he represented himself at a
critical juncture to assure his conviction, his credit for mission
accomplished, like Tim McVeigh acquiescing to his role of lone crazed
operative. Reporters almost seem to make themselves co-conspirators by
failing to state explicitly if the prosecution was saying the shot came
from Pargo's or Bob Evans restaurant. The Muhamad trial reads like a
five page transcript, not 10,000 page Warren Commission Report, but the
press still can't digest those five pages and tell us anything. If the
facts were so bad, and they were, it comes to a matter of law, but there
the judge simply stated for the record that the case was the best
presented he had ever heard, which was totally wrong but assured child
minds that Santa Claus is real and a fragmented bullet could be traced
to the Bushmaster and like JFK the bullet made a big hole on entry and
never exited, not one particle, and all sorts of folly from there,
concerning reversed directions and angles and whether there was a small
hole and ultimately whether the shot was fired by Malvo at Pargo's or
could have come from Red Roof  Inn balcony. The Zapruder film should
have been enterred as evidence, and a melon on a fencepost shot and
videotaped in slow mo for the benefit of the jury.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>From time to time I write a letter. Wrote to the lawyer defending the
younger of the two. It was copied with a cover letter to the Virginia
Bar.
I pointed out that if mind control is not used as a defense he is
breaking
all ethics.

> I would like to hear your opinion on one idea.
>
> John Muhamad of Muhamad and Malvo, DC-area snipers during Iraqwar
> voting, was only tried for one murder, that of Dean Meyers.
>
> Muhamad only represented himself for part of that trial. While he was
> representing himself, a witness perjured herself to place him at the
> scene of the crime. Muhamad did not attack her testimony.
>
> What do you think of that?
>
> The witness was a woman who worked at First Virginia Bank. I put the
> mapquest map in cia-drugs photos, showing that the bank is a mile from
> the crime scene. Why play lawyer yet pass up the opportunity to crush
> a softball and send it over the outfield fence as Matlock or Perry
Mason?