Cindy Sheehan for Congress 2008

Hey Friends!

My campaign has until August 8th to get 3657 more signatures to get my name on
the ballot here in San Francisco for my run against failed Speaker of the
House, Nancy Pelosi

If you
live in San Francisco, we need help gathering the signatures on
petitions and we also need you to sign if you are a registered voter

Our
office is at 1260 Mission (between 8th and 9th) and we are open every
day from 8am to 8pm during the week and 10-4 on weekends

We have volunteer meetings at 6:30 PM every Tuesday at the campaign office

If you would like us to mail you a petition, please call:
415 621 5027

Please spread this to all your friends...it is getting to be an urgent situation

Only
5 other candidates have attained ballot status as independents here in
California which has draconian and democracy-suppressing hoops to jump
through to give the working and middle class voters a choice

Sign for democracy!
Sign for peace!
Sign for political and corporate accountability!
Sign for economic equality!
Sign for universal-single payer health care!
Sign for jobs!
Sign for affordable housing!
Sign for a clean environment and sustainable future!
Sign for human rights (including same-sex marriage and immigrant rights)!
Sign for more and cheaper public transportation!
Sign for excellent education for everyone!
Sign for decriminalizing cannabis!
Sign
for healing the last 8 years of BushCo by repealing the Patriot Act,
Military Commissions Act and restoring FISA and habeas corpus!
Sign for ending torture!
Sign for humanity!
Sign to give the people of California's 8th district a choice.

August 6th is Hiroshima Day and the 3rd anniversary of the day Cindy first sat
down in the ditch outside of George W.

Bush’s Crawford, Texas ranch to get him to answer the question, “For
what noble cause,” did he send her son Casey to die in Iraq! ..
Stand with Cindy again on August 6th!
You
don't have to live in the 8th District of California to see that Nancy
Pelosi is not interested in PEACE and you have a stake in Cindy’s race
for Congress! Anyone can donate!
Send a message to Nancy Pelosi that she was wrong to take impeachment off the
table and continue to fund BushCo’s war!
Support   Cindy Sheehan for Congress in her run against Nancy Pelosi in the 8th
district of California!..

Thanks!
Cindy Sheehan
www. CindyforCongress.