Pak ISI is staffed by the three military branches, in addition to, as
this article says, funded through ministry of defense. Therefore putting
it under the prime minister is like putting CIA nominally under the
Speaker of the House, Pelosi, one person, but the next layer is a
complete disconnect in every way, administrative and financial. The pm
has no idea.

With Bush going out, and McCain not going to win the election, the
global warmongers are changing strategy. Osama bin Laden has been in
Waziristan since 911, thousands of al-CIA-duh non-Afghan Taliban assets
were moved with full US air stand-down, from Afghanistan into Pakistan,
after 911. Then Tora Bora, the back door left open into Pakistan. Then
during the US occupation of Afghanistan, Pak border zone was allowed to
be like Laos and Cambodia during Vietnam war, an off-the-map zone for
CIA heroin labs. Call it the Pashtun Smuggler Zone. Opium production
went from zero under Taliban to 130% of world supply, 4000 tons a year,
with CIA heroin labs running full blast in the Pak border off-the-map
Laos-like limbo. The next stage will be full autonomy, full off-the-map
status, exactly like Laos and Cambodia during the Vietnam War. Obama is
already posturing about that sanctuary, but sanctuary status will only
increase, which will take the blame off Pakistan, and that plausible
deniability is the whole point. It will be plausibly deniable for
Pakistan for increasing US casualties and mayhem in Afghanistan to be
staged from off-the-map limbo between Pakistan and Afghanistan, with the
Venetian Bankers and Dick Cheney giving orders from Halliburton HQ,
Dubai. Halliburton's One-Bid treasure under the Big Dubya made by Bushes
will essentially continue unabated in a Democrat admin. Remember all the
trouble CIA could cause while Carter was president? Remember what Bush
and Cheney's Enron did to Governor Gray of California, and what was the
first thing Shortzaneuter did as governor? Call the dogs off Enron. The
Pashtun Smuggler Zone will take on the status of a self-determined
country like Laos and Cambodia, to give al-CIA-duh a deeper darker
sanctuary, since Bush and Cheney will not be around to black out that
geographical area by administrative fiat.

Larouche EIR staff give much of this picture, but they leave out CIA and
in that vacuum make up a Red Cocaine story in the form of a Taliban
heroin story, without even talking about Pak heroin junta. EIR speaks as
if there were no books by Professor Alfred McCoy, Professor Peter Dale
Scott, Professor Michael Chossudovsky, Chomsky's prerequisite
"professors" of CIA drugs. EIR does concur that the Pak border region
will gain autonomy from Pakistan, but why not start with the real reason
Afghan Taliban was reinvented within weeks of the announcement that
Afghan opium production had been raised from zero before the US invasion
to 130% of world supply or 4000 tons several years after the US
liberated the poppies, and failed to capture Osama. EIR also fails to
mention the complete US cooperation in evacuating al-CIA-duh and leaving
the Tora Bora backdoor open, in order to inflate MIb and eliminate CIA
from al-CIA-duh, 911, and heroin trade. EIR does throw in some detail on
the latest Opium War, though.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, RoadsEnd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: "Mario Profaca" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: July 28, 2008 5:59:05 AM PDT
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [SPY NEWS] Pak flip-flop on ISI creates confusion

http://www.asianage.com/presentation/leftnavigation/news/international/p\
ak-flip-flop-on-isi-creates-confusion.aspx