Begin forwarded message:

From: Mario Profaca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: September 24, 2008 12:27:48 AM PDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SPY NEWS] [Fwd: New Free Book Online: ELECTION 2000: Lipstick on the Pig]

-------- Original Message --------
Date:   Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:30:20 -0400
From:   Robert Steele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     Robert Steele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For information.  I have just published this.  It is free online.  I
urge you to make it your own and post it elsewhere so as to reduce the
load on our humble website in Sweden.  If you do, this notice can be
reused, just change the URL in the last line--or not, pass it on as is.
This can also be translated.  Time to kill the pig.

Semper Fidelis,
Robert Steele

*New Book, free online and also at Amazon in hard copy wire bound.*
**
*ELECTION 2000: Lipstick on the Pig
by Robert David STEELE Vivas, Citizen Intelligence Minuteman.*

This full color wire bound letter size book, 137 pages with provocative
illustrations and informative graphics,
is free for online reading or individual download or printing.  The
author encourages uploading to other websites so as to reduce the load
on his Sweden-based humble website.

A devastingly blunt forward places the current financial crisis in
perspective, as the THIRD of our clear and present dangers.  The first
is the massive electoral fraud now going on, and the prevention of other
parties from being included in the debates and in the public dialog.
The second is the growing desire for secession by over two dozen
movements, with Vermont, elements of the South, and the Pacific
Northwest having the strongest proponency at this time.

Chapters on The Substance of Governance; Legitimate Grievances (Part I
on Secessionists, Part II on Anti-Americanism); Candidates on the
Issues; Balanced Budget 101; and Call to Arms: Fund We Not Them, arouse,
inspire, annoy, and provoke.  An annotated bibliography with active
links to over 500 books spanning over twenty-five topics from
Anti-Americanism and Betrayal of the Public Trust to Collective
Intelligence, Democracy in Decline, Innovation & 21st Century
Leadership, and Philosophy, Pyschology, and Religion from Faith to
Fascism, will provide many hours of free direct access to the most
recent noni-fiction relevant to determining whether the two political
parties are the pig and this election is the lipstick.  As the author
concludes, "let's lose the lopstick, eat the pig, and move on."

Enjoy.  The book is free online at www.oss.net/PIG
<http://www.oss.net/PIG>.

Pass it on....

------------------------------------

-__ ___ _ ___ __ ___ _ _ _ __
/-_|-0-\-V-/-\|-|-__|-|-|-/-_|
\_-\--_/\-/|-\\-|-_||-V-V-\_-\
|__/_|--//-|_|\_|___|\_A_/|__/

SPY NEWS is OSI newsletter and discussion list associated to
Mario's Cyberspace Station - The Global Intelligence News Portal
http://mprofaca.cro.net
http://spynews.byethost13.com

Since you are receiving and reading documents, news stories,
comments and opinions not only from so called (or self-proclaimed)
"reliable sources", but also a lot of possible misinformation
collected and posted to Spy News for OSI purposes - it should be
a serious reason (particularly to journalists and web publishers)
to think twice before using it for their story writing, further
publishing or forwarding throughout Cyberspace.

To unsubscribe:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*** FAIR USE NOTICE: This message contains copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Spy News is making it available without profit to SPY NEWS members who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information in their efforts to advance the understanding of intelligence and law enforcement organizations, their activities, methods, techniques, human rights, civil liberties and other intelligence related issues, for non-profit research and educational purposes only. We always mention the author and link the original site and page of every article. We believe that this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use,' you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to:

SPY NEWS home page: