Begin forwarded message:

From: Kyle Hence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: November 2, 2008 6:40:16 AM PST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Joe Scarborough Cites Risk of "Ghost in the Machine" on Election Day -- Rove/GOP IT Contractor Michael Connell May Have Answers

*/MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Cites Risk of "Ghost in the Machine" on Election Day

-- Rove/GOP IT contractor Michael Connell may have answers -- /

Just now at top of the show on "Morning Joe" on MSNBC, here is a **rush transcript:*

MB (Bzrezinksi): Polls are getting hard to read at this point.

JS (Scarborough): Well, they are because they're all, almost all in Barack Obama's corner at this point so if you are the Barack Obama campaign you really only have two things to worry about. One, complacency on part of your supporters which can be very, very damaging impact on the campaign or number two, that *there's a ghost in the machine*. That somehow these polls are going to be incorrect like the polls that assured Barack Obama was going to lock up the Democratic nomination after New Hampshire. Of course we know that didn't happen. So...

Outside of that though, the landscape looks awefully blue for Tuesday. It looks like possible a Barack Obama landslide, again, unless those polls are off three, four, five points.

MB: Hard to say at this point but we are getting close.

What sort of /ghost/ might lurk in the election machinery?

Perhaps we should all look to 2000 and 2004 for answers or clues?

Does top /Rove/GOP IT contractor Michael Connell have answers?/

See:
/*2004 Ohio votes were re-routed through pro-GOP servers
*DIGG this story...
/http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Documents_reveal_how_Ohio_routed_2004_1031.html

The GOP's and Karl Rove's go-to IT Guru, Michael Connell, might have answers...*
*
*/Federal Judge Compels Testimony from Mike Connell/*
By John Michael Spinelli -- Saturday, 01 November 2008 12:46 *
*http://thejournal.epluribusmedia.net/index.php/state-news/ohio-news/205-federal-judge-compels-testimony-from-bushmccain-computer-expert-monday*

/BREAKING: Federal Judge Compels GOP IT Guru Mike Connell To Give Deposition in Ohio '04 Election Case/
*http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6600*

/Mike Connell, Rove's IT fixer, ordered to testify on Monday/
*http://www.opednews.com/articles/Mike-Connell-Rove-s-IT-fi-by-Press-Release-081101-733.html