Dear Friends:

As we get close to getting the stickers put on the bus, gather together one
apple notebook for processing videos to the web we are looking for applicants
for a volunteer driver.

We are looking for someone who understands the mission of this project and
would like to ambitiously support the goals of this trip, Educating the public,
publicizing the Akha story, promoting Akha human rights, calling on the Thai
government for reforms, putting an end to the removal of Akha children and
fundraising along the way for Akha projects in Thailand and Laos.

The right person should have some experience driving a larger vehicle. No
special license is required for an RV but it IS FORTY FEET LONG.

People

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.