More Delgado. They used wires, chemical shunts, and now fiber optic. Same old
same old.

What you will find on Delgado is experiments to lobotomize the criminally
insane. When I stopped in New Orleans about 1977, Delgado's brain surgeon's
anesthesiologist tapped me on the shoulder at an outdoor concert on Bourbon
Street to ask if we needed a place to stay, at the good doctor's house Uptown.
The neuro-surgeon said that they were wiring convicts in prison to a box on
their belt. He said that they did nothing but press their pleasure button on
that box. I drew no conclusions about human nature, since obviously they were
all obssessive-compulsives in the first place.

-Bob