Dear Group,
11-year-old Jonathan McCoy : Stop using the N-Word!
Too often, as a society, we insult our young people, labeling them as a lost
generation. Here's a young man who has taken leadership in to his 11-year-old
hands.

Jonathan E. McCoy gave a rousing speech earlier this year to his church in
Baltimore about why our community needs to drop the 'N' word. His speech, "A
New Petition," called for the discontinuation of that six-letter word, and the
slang usage of the word.

"I'm sending a message to everyone who knowingly or ignorantly uses this word
to describe our people, whether you're a gangster rapper who uses it to
communicate with your boys, or someone who looks down on us who haven't got a
college education," said the pint-sized orator. "Whatever the case, it's time
to discontinue the use of this word. It is implausible that 40 years after the
assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., we still use this word that holds
no worth in our lives nor our future."

Watch McCoy's speech:
<http://www.bvblackspin.com/2009/09/29/jonathan-mccoy/?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bvblackspin.com%2F2009%2F09%2F29%2Fjonathan-mccoy%2F>

Sign the Petition:
<http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/endthenwordnow#signpetition>

The earthly  ENDTIME  of the Wicked - Not the RIGHTEOUS. Is GOD MOCKED?
salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee

http://zetaheaven.org