"ChicagoO", yeah, pay attention O.

And what was Obama doing in the aftermath of already record
4 significant snowstorms in DC(not a record of inches of snow
until the 5th horseman)? Haiti? Nah, O was sending USMC into
his Vietnam in Afghanistan and Somali pirates(non-CIA/USN)
were enterring Mogadishu for USN's last stand. Got ya by
the buckle now, admiral, ya can't bomb any more families;
too close to your bellybutton.

If Jean Bertrand Aristide rode into Port Au Prince on the
back of a naked Nelson Mandela, it would not make US news.
Looters? Despite CIA/USMC street assassinations in 2004 in
the US Oil Coup, Stage Two, Haiti has the lowest crime rate
in the Caribbean, lower than the US.

Let's see, five snowstorms in DC, earthquakes in Haiti and
Chicago, what now, California mudslides? But there's nothing
for Hegemon to do, so, he has to make up stuff? Or, there is
stuff to do, but it's not empire stuff? Oh, sorry, not empire
stuff.

-Bob