http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/51230.html

« Previous: re: President Ron Paul |     LRC Home | LRC Blog | Next: Big
Pharma Is Going to the Dogs‹Literally »
February 20, 2010
New World Order?
Posted by Charles Burris on February 20, 2010 10:04 PM
³The revolutionary movement which began in 1789 in the Cercle Social, which
in the middle of its course had as its chief representatives Leclerc and
Roux, and which finally with Babeuf¹s conspiracy was temporarily defeated,
gave rise to the communist idea which Babeuf¹s friend Buonarroti
re-introduced in France after the Revolution in 1830.  This idea,
consistently developed, is the idea of the new world order.²

This quote (found here in full context) is from The Holy Family, the first
joint collaboration volume of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.  It was
written several years before their more celebrated (and originally
anonymous) 1848 work, The Communist Manifesto.

So from Marx and Engels ‹ the founding fathers of modern communism ‹ we have
it boldly stated:  the communist idea = the new world order.

OK ‹ David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, George H. W. Bush, Zbigniew
Brzezinski, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, John McCain, Barack
Obama, ad nauseam ‹ how do you explain away this one?  Conspiracy fact or
conspiracy theory?

I found this extremely revealing quote in Perfectibilists: The 18th Century
Bavarian Order of the Illuminati by Terry Melanson.  I just received this
wonderful book a couple of days ago from Amazon.com.  In that time I have
only begun to scratch the surface of its encyclopedic amassing of factual
information concerning its controversial subject, yet it is fast becoming
one of my favorite books.  I have not been this impressed with a new book
for a very long time.  The carefully detailed scholarship is evident
throughout this handsome, beautifully executed volume.

Melanson¹s work deserves to be placed on the same reference shelf as James
Billington¹s Fire in the Minds of Men, and Carroll Quigley¹s Tragedy and
Hope, for its scholastic integrity and dedication to truth-telling without
tabloid sensation or hyperbole.

While this will be the definitive English-language history of the Bavarian
Illuminati, there is so much more to its remarkable contents.  Melanson¹s
intriguing discussion of how Freemasonry, the Rosicrucians, and the Jesuits
relate to the Illuminati within the milieu of the Aufklarung (the German
Enlightenment) is particularly fascinating and dispels much prior
pseudo-scholarship and hot house theorizing by supposed authorities on these
topics.

Bookmark/Share