Tinnitus and vertigo went away over six months. There can be a
bacterial action underneath and I think that was reduced. If that
is going on then bacteria sink down into other places and might
cause heart and other organ problems. My knees felt better the
next day. Now they are fine. They were collapsing and grating
bone(osteo-arthritic) and inflamed(rheumatoid). Alzheimer's
and mercury poisoning have the same characteristics. The
Alzheimer tangles could start with mercury inflammation and
ulceration and then logjam of aluminum and calcium and
bad cholesterol starting at those sore spots in the brain arteries.
I think I had improvement there, and also from learning to
balance hormones because hypothyroid causes short term
mem loss too. Ammonia excreted by bacteria feeding on dead
parasites can also cause brain fog. I worked on all of those.

Mercury can also cause myelin sheath stripping I think. I
had itchy areas in nerves. MS symptoms go away for some
after mercury detox. My itchy nerve spots went away, but
that took years, whether that was myelin stripping or
necrosis due to catabolic state in wrong weightlifting
philosophy that used to be taught.

On mercury, see Ziff brothers, Hutchison or Hutchinson,
curezone.com

The good thing about holistic approach is that you can't
go wrong. Most experiments don't cost as much as amalgam
removal though, which is a significant expense. I could not
afford it right now.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, homepu...@... wrote:

> glad ya survived, Ole ;-)
>
> btw,
> are you sure you can honestly detect any difference/improvement from
removal of amalgams?

Pacific