Where can I sign up for a boat ride to see the world from
the a end of the world(a'hole not apocalypse end of w)?

Black Gold (oil) in the Gulf of Mexico pales in comparison
of water turned to blood(good news for New Orleans and
Modern Man, if not for a New Order). I'll take water any
day, over bestlaid schemes of Vietnam's real mice and
chickens askeered of life so they're always doing these
counter-insurgent anti-democratic things like JFK 911
Waco, 20,000 troops in New Orleans post-katrina to
guard 5000 "looters", oil spills started by a North Korean
torpedo dangled off the back of an oil service ship, cant
find the patented temporary expanding plug or permanent
bangalore torpedo to stopper Obama's Waco(the current
Gulf oil spill).

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, micha...@... wrote:

> Much was gained by renaming the President Warfield the MV
`Exodus' in 1947

> http://www.presidentwarfield.com/date-14-42.html
>
> The name 'MV Rachel Corrie' is not bad.
>
> But can always be renamed the MV `Moses'.
>
> "Let my Gaza people be."

> > BREAKING NEWS: Ship MV RACHEL CORRIE delivering humanitarian aid
requests
> > safe passage to

Gaza<http://exopolitics.blogs.com/breaking_news/2010/06/breaking-news-.h\
tml>

> >  [image: Rachel

Corrie]<http://exopolitics.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341c73dd53ef013482ab9a4697\
0c-pi>
> >  BREAKING
> > NEWS
> >
> > *Photo:  Matthias Chang and volunteers on MV RACHEL CORRIE*
> >
> > Ship MV RACHEL CORRIE delivering humanitarian aid requests safe
passage to
> > Gaza
> >
> > The ship MV Rachel Corrie is delivering hospital supplies to the
hospital
> > in
> > Gaza that that not had supplies for 3 years since the blockade on
Gaza
> > began.
> >
> > The MV Rachel Corrie has well-meaning UN diplomats on board like
Dennis
> > Halliday, UN Humanitarian Coordinator in Iraq.
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Halliday
> >
> > After the MV Rachel Corrie left Ireland, its engines died as it went
> > through
> > the Straits of Gilbraltar, and it was left behind by the flotilla.
> >
> > Apparently now the MV Rachel Corrie is determined to continue with
its
> > humanitarian mission of delivering the hospital supplies for the
hospital
> > in
> > Gaza.
> >
> > I just found out that this morning through an email from my friend
Mathias
> > Chang that a number of my friends like Dennis Halliday and Matthias
Chang
> > are on board the MV Rachel Corrie and are determined to deliver the
> > hospital
> > supplies to Gaza.  Dennis and Matthias and I are friends, because I
am a
> > Judge on the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal, and Mattthias is the
Chief
> > Prosecutor of the Tribunal, which has indicted George W. Bush and
Tony
> > Blair
> > for war crimes in Iraq.
> >
> > They have asked people to get the word out to Israel that their
intentions
> > are peaceful.
> >
> > As an international Judge, I am now in communication with the office
of
> > the
> > Prime Minister of Israel, and of Ambassador Gabriela Shalev, the
Israeli
> > Ambassador to the UN
> >
> > We are trying to avoid another incident on the high seas here with
good
> > faith negotiations.
> >
> > On behalf of the MV Rachel Corrie, we have asked the Prime Minister
and
> > Foreign Minister of Israel and Israel's UN Ambassador to give safe
passage
> > to the MV Rachel Corrie to deliver its humanitarian cargo to Gaza.
> >

> > Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd
> >

> > EMAIL MESSAGE FROM MV RACHEL CORRIE

May 2010

---------

> > Sent on behalf of the humanitarian activists on board the Rachel
Corrie -