Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 22:00:31 -0400
To: georgebaade...@hotmail.com
From: ll...@lloydpye.com
Subject: New Youtube video, and Vatican comments

Today Jonathan Kerr-Smith of England informed me that the new Youtube video he
is creating from my London lecture on July 11th should be finished by next
weekend, or perhaps late this week. I will send a new Byte out as soon as I
have a link to it because I am as anxious as any of you to see what he does
with the two hours of footage he shot. Obviously that is too long for Youtube,
but he is a good editor and I'm sure he will do an outstanding job of scaling
it down to Youtube size so it won't consume too much viewing time.

This past week I met with five successful friends in New Orleans, asking them
to consider helping me contact wealthy individuals who might be willing to
invest in what we must do with the Starchild. I think those meetings went well,
but now I can only wait to see if and how they act on what I told them about
what is unfolding with the genetics. As you might imagine, it took all of them
by surprise, so they all have a bit of digesting to do, I'm sure both mentally
and emotionally. When it's first laid on you, it's a hammershot.

Speaking of genetics, things are moving on that front, too. Our geneticist is
looking at ways to expand the amount of nuclear DNA he is recovering. What he
has now is substantial, but it is a pitiful fraction of the entire 3 billion
base pairs that must be recovered to squelch any mainstreamers who will be
inclined to balk at the result. So anything to increase the output of his
manual efforts are welcome until we have the money to pay for the use of a 454
machine.

On another front, people often ask me what I think "official" reactions will be
when we formally announce our historic discovery. I have finally made time to
address that important question on the Starchild website. There you will find a
brief introduction where I give my thoughts about it, and then comes a long
article suggesting that NATO is using the Vatican as a kind of stalking horse
to prepare the ground for eventual worldwide UFO-alien disclosure. The article
is thought-provoking, and I hope you all will inform yourselves about it
because of its great importance. I'm sure you'll be as surprised as I am by the
extent of the Vatican's involvement in this most contentious of issues.

http://www.starchildproject.com/reports_vatican.htm

Lastly, the eBook is still available for those who haven't read it. If you
haven't, please consider getting it and taking an hour to read it so you can
discuss the Starchild Skull with ease and with factual accuracy. There is no
quicker way to inform yourselves about it, and I'm hoping each of you on this
list will take a leading role in explaining it to those in your area when the
bombshell finally explodes. Okay?

http://www.starchildproject.com/Starchild_eBook.htm

Lloyd Pye

www.LloydPye.com

Starchild eBook: www.starchildproject.com
Starchild paperback book: www.amazon.com

Everything You Know Is Wrong: www.iUniverse.com

Mismatch (hi-tech spy thriller): www.iUniverse.com

A Darker Shade of Red (football novel): www.amazon.com
YouTube address: www.youtube.com/officiallloydpye

This message was sent from Lloyd Pye Updates to georgebaade...@hotmail.com. It
was sent from: Starchild Project, 329 Vinings Way Blvd. #9, Destin, FL 32541.
You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by