audio:
Michael Parenti:
CONSPIRACY & CLASS POWER

http://www.tucradio.org/081015_ConspiracyONE.mp3
http://www.tucradio.org/081022_ConspiracyTWO.mp3

One of Parenti's most influential archival speeches
This is an in-depth analysis of the modern state and the exercise of power
behind the scenes. The speech is also an important historic document. Given in
1993 it issues a warning of the use of deception to justify going to war. The
speech also explains the expansion of the deregulated free market that would
lead to a financial crisis as we see it today.
The speech on Conspiracy and Class Power was lost for several years and only
recently discovered in the collection of a listener in Seattle. Michael Parenti
spoke before an overflow audience in Berkeley, CA.
Submitted by John_Parulis on Fri, 07/30/2010 - 7:34pm.
Thanks to Maria Gilardin and http://tucradio.org

-----------

~ Michael Parenti Archive ~ updated: July 27, 2010

http://www.tucradio.org/parenti.html

##############

Noam Chomsky vs. William F. Buckley Debate -
'Intervention' & CogDis Conspiracy Cover-Up / DeepDenial Bullshit Routines

Noam Chomsky vs. William F. Buckley Debate : Part 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlMEVTa-PI
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Samvw6Z08

------ got from:

Response to Chip Berlet’s “Toxic to Democracy: Conspiracy Theories,
Demonization, and Scapegoating”/ By Peter Phillips and Micke
http://911blogger.com/news/2010-07-29/response-chip-berlet%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Ctoxic-democracy-conspiracy-theories-demonization-and-scapegoating%E2%80%9D-peter-phillips-and-mi

--------
Very Insightful Comment ...

... as to Chomsky believing in what he says when he makes the comment that it
is "A waste of Time." I have had the same thought myself, and the statement
probably needs to be qualified to make clear that "from his perspective" it is
a waste of time. And then there are two possible explanations for that. One
being futility and the other being that you don't point the finger at yourself.

On Chomsky, I recommend you watch this early debate between him and William F.
Buckley, Jr.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlMEVTa-PI

Now Buckley, admittedly, was "former" CIA. When I recalled this debate and went
back to watch it again, it struck me that this could be a replica of an
internal debate that was going on inside the CIA. Groups like that are rarely
monolithic, and no doubt there are differences of opinion on policy inside the
Company.

Seen in that light, you can see why it might make sense when Chomsky says, in
effect, "Don't go there - it is a waste of time."

One thing is for sure --- it is an absolute waste of time trying to persuade
this guy of the merits of your case. Whatever you may believe of him ... he's
got a brilliant mind. There is not one chance in 1,000,000 that he is not fully
aware of how hypocritical and ridiculous his positions on JFK and 9/11 are. Not
any chance - don't waste your time on that. He knows.

------

911Truth Gatekeepers || Murder USA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911Gatekeepers/message/2

#####

Wikileaks' Julian Assange and Conspiracy Theories
http://911blogger.com/news/2010-08-01/wikileaks-julian-assange-and-conspiracy-theories

"I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such
as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or
mass financial fraud." Julian Asange, Wikileaks, July 19 ( Image right )

===

Chris Floyd Skewers Wikileaks
http://911blogger.com/news/2010-07-28/chris-floyd-skewers-wikileaks

----
Tarpley's Take on Wikileaks - audio
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhoDid911/message/3638

#####

THE GLOBAL DOMINANCE GROUP AND 9/11 - Peter Phillips - audio
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/20380

911Truth Gatekeepers || Murder USA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911Gatekeepers/message/2

######