VIDEO: Canada's Michael Ignatieff, future ET Disclosure Prime Minister in a
nation ready for change?

August 28th, 2010 10:46 pm PT
Alfred Lambremont
Webre<http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/alfred-webre>Seattle
Exopolitics
Examiner<http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/alfred-webre>

If a coalition
government<http://http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_government>comes
to power in Canada in the next election, as it did in the U.K.,
Michael
Ignatieff <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ignatieff>, leader of the
Liberal Party, may well be the next Prime Minister of Canada.

Michael Ignatieff wrote in his book The Rights
Revolution<http://books.google.ca/books?id=Q-TEJPAY2ioC&pg=PR10&lpg=PR10&dq=michael+ignatieff+%2B+%22i+am+a+martian%22&source=bl&ots=0DYAdFitid&sig=kVtpgeAbNedUhbfhT42cXXhoi0c&hl=en&ei=esB5TN-lKY22sAPAor3tCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBgQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false>:

“I want to alert readers that I am a Martian outsider.  Martians can never
hope to grasp the tacit knowledge of real human beings.  On the other hand,
they sometimes see things real human beings fail to notice.”

ExopoliticsTV <http://http//www.youtube.com/user/ExopoliticsTV> caught up
with Michael and his wife Zsuzsanna at a political rally at a community
center in Vancouver, BC.  You can watch the action and listen to
ExopoliticsTV correspondent Susan Gordon interview Alfred Lambremont Webre,
author of Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the
Universe<https://www.createspace.com/3356982>,
on the state of extraterrestrials and democracy in Canada.

*Continues at: *
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/video-canada-s-michael-ignatieff-future-et-disclosure-prime-minister-a-nation-ready-for-change

Seattle Exopolitics Examiner
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/alfred-webre