Faithful Readers,"Celebrating the central Christian holiday, and even saying "Merry Christmas" has become a political act in 2005.Why has this happened? The answer isn't pretty.The world financial elite wants to eradicate Christianity. Their forerunners crucified Christ. Christianity gives everyone a piece of the pie of life and elitists want it all for themselves."This new article is at www.savethemales.ca Should you wish to be deleted from my mailing list, then please let me know  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Henry Makow welcomes your comments and suggestions. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) We wish you and yours a Happy New Year!
To go to our site: savethemales.ca, just follow this link: http://www.savethemales.ca
To unsubscribe from: savethemales.ca, just follow this link:
http://www.savethemales.ca/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=u&l=savethemales&[EMAIL PROTECTED]&p=9397

AMERICA'S 'DEMOCRATIC TERRORISM' AGAINST FREE SPEECH AND REPORTING, TERRORISING JOURNALISTS AND INTIMIDATING THEIR FAMILIES AND APING ISRAEL'S APARTHEID METHODS.
IT MUST BE SO FULFILLING TO HAVE LEARNT FROM THE GRAND CULT MASTER!!
MR FADHIL THIS IS MORE THAN DISRESPECT- YOU CANNOT BE DISRESPECTFUL WHEN YOU NEVER HAD ANY MORAL 'RESPECT' TO BEGIN WITH- THIS IS MENTAL AS WELL AS PHYSICAL TAUNTING/TRAUMA, 'TORTURING THE SOUL' FROM WHICH THEY GET  A BUZZ AND EXERCISE THEIR TRADITIONAL AMERICAN  VIOLENT 'KICK ASS' MENTALITY. THEY SURE HAVE KICKED ASS APLENTY IN VIETNAM, IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ WHILE THEIR GRAND MASTERS HAVE BEEN DOING THE SAME AGAINST PALESTINIANS FOR THE LAST 64 YEARS!

AND FOR THOSE 'PATRIOTIC' SOFTIES WHO DON'T LIKE TO HEAR ANYTHING DETRIMENTAL AGAINST THEIR PRECIOUS SOLDIERS- GROW UP, GET REAL AND OPEN YOUR BLIND EYES AND DUMB EARS TO THE HORRORS YOUR MILITARY ARE COMMITTING AGAINST INDIGENOUS INNOCENT PEOPLE, MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN- SOMEONE'S FATHER, SOMEONE'S MOTHER, SOMEONE'S INFANT!!
YOU DO NOT HAVE A MONOPOLY ON FAMILY LIFE OR FREEDOM!! SO SAVE ME YOUR PROTESTATIONS AND OBJECTIONS.
ISRAEL AND ITS POODLE AMERICA/UK HAVE A MONOPOLY ON BRUTALITY, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, RAPE, MAIMING, USE OF WMDS, CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL, AND 'MINI' NUKES WHICH HAVE BEEN USED AGAINST IRAQ AND AGAINST SECTIONS OF PALESTINIANS IN GAZA AND THE WEST BANK

When the journey eventually ended I found myself in a small room, two metres square, with wooden walls, a refrigerator and an oval table in the middle. Soon two men came in, civilians, wearing vests. "Do you know why you are here, Mr Fadhil?" they asked me. I replied: "To be interrogated?" With a broad smile, one of them said: "No. There was a mistake in the address and we apologise for the damage."

So that's it. They blew three doors apart with explosives, smashed the house windows, trashed all our furniture, damaged the car, risked our lives by shooting inside rooms aimlessly, hooded me and took me from my family who didn't know if they would ever see me again - and then, with a smile, they dismissed it as a small mistake.

I do know, however, the effect it has had on my daughter. Sarah hates all soldiers and calls them Americans even if they are Iraqis. There is no way she will change her mind about them after that nightmare.
There are many Iraqis - Iraqis who welcomed the fall of Saddam - who feel exactly the same today."

*** DO NOT POST ILLEGAL INFORMATION. Identifying agents is a criminal offense. Please also respect the rights of other individuals.

*** FAIR USE NOTICE. This message contains copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. CIA Tradecraft is making it available without profit to CIA Tradecraft Yahoo! Groups members who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information in their efforts to advance the understanding of intelligence and law enforcement organizations, their activities, methods, techniques, human rights, civil liberties, social justice and other intelligence related issues, for non-profit research and educational purposes only. We believe that this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use,' you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

For more information go to:
http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html

United state coin United state government grant United state army
United state grant United state citizenship United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS