Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 1:46 AM
Subject: INFORMATION CLEARING HOUSE:- Sane Britain disappears!

TOTAL TAKE OVER BY JEWS NOT ONLY OF EUROPE, USA, CANADA BUT ALSO OF THE UK. BEFORE LONG ISRAELI JEWS WILL BE FILLING BUCKINGHAM PALACE FOR KNIGHTHOODS FOR SERVICES TO THE ROTHSCHILD MONARCHY.
Daryl Bradford Smith About the Rothschild's Click this link:-
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

THE SOONER THE WORLD ENDS, THE BETTER, BECAUSE  A WORLD RULED  BY  JEWS  IS  A  FAR MORE SICKENING PROSPECT!

Sane Britain disappears:
With liberal apologists all but in line, the ground is being prepared in Britain for the clash of civilisations US neo-cons have been dreaming of.
http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2006/785/op11.htm

"George, your reckless and wanton foreign policies killed my son, Spc. Casey Austin Sheehan, in the illegal and unjust war on Iraq. Helping to bring about your political downfall will be the most  noble accomplishment of my life, and it will bring justice for my son and the hundreds of other brave Americans and tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis your lies have killed." Cindy Sheehan

"I took an oath when I joined the Navy. I swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Nowhere does it state that I must blindly follow the orders of unjust or immoral leaders. This is the reason that I am compelled to speak out against our use of Depleted Uranium. It is the biggest, invisible danger that our troops and the Iraqi people face and most insidious. What we are committing is a silent genocide of both planet and people.": Kim Hawkins - Gulf War Veteran

"It was a failure of citizenship of the American people that the Bush cabal was allowed to invade Iraq. Thus, any U.S. citizen who is not doing everything in their power to end this illegal and immoral occupation as quickly as possible is complicit with the war crimes being committed in Iraq on a daily basis.": Dahr Jamail

To read this newsletter online http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/

RSS FEED http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/rssfeed.xml

News Syndication

Information Clearing House provides a FREE news syndication service to other websites. You can include the headlines from this site on your

own site free of charge
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/syndicate.htm

Justice O'Connor Warns Of Dictatorship
Decries Republican Attacks on Freedoms of All Americans
Audio & Transcript
She told an audience at Georgetown University that Republican proposals, pose a danger to the independence of the judiciary, and the freedoms of all Americans.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12281.htm

A Lawless and Incompetent Leadership
Bush at the Tipping Point
By Ralph Nader
George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, two top outlaws smashing our country's rule of law and democratic liberties, are testing the American people's resistance. Every day they are testing. Every day they think by flaunting the words, "war on terror", they can get Americans to concede more and more of what makes the United States a constitutionally-abiding government under the rule of law.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12293.htm

There Are Criminals, and Then There Are CRIMINALS
 By Cindy Sheehan
 As I lie here in bed recuperating from the injuries that I received from a federal agent and the NYPD in front of the US Mission to the UN the other day, I have had time to reflect on the experience, the state of our union and its descent into a fascist state.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12295.htm

Iraq War: Profits Turn to 'Prophets'
Blair has now come out of the closet and claimed that God inspired him to go to war
By Yamin Zakaria
The unprovoked aggression against Iraq, the consequential murder of thousands of innocent civilians and destruction of the entire country was sanctioned by the divine - and this is supposed to be an example of God's guidance for the rest of humanity.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12291.htm

Iraq : Violence kills 9:
Three civilians, one Iraqi soldier and a U.S. soldier were killed when a suicide car bomb detonated near the western city of Falluja
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/ANW125260.htm

War Consumes Life Of Peace Activist:
The US state department says an American who was among four peace activists kidnapped in Iraq last year has been killed. Tom Fox was seized last November, along with Briton Norman Kember and Canadians James Loney and Harmeet Singh Sooden.

Pentagon says Halliburton may be overcharging for hurricane cleanup 11 Mar 2006 Halliburton's KBR subsidiary may have over-billed the Navy for labor costs during clean-up work in the aftermath of Hurricane Ivan, the Pentagon's inspector general reported March 3rd. The report said KBR's subcontractors had been billing for labor at rates "significantly higher" than the prevailing market rate.

Stop your meddling, Iraqi minister tells US:
In a remarkable broadside against the US, Mr Enzy charged that it was deliberately slowing Iraq's redevelopment because of a self-serving agenda that included oil and the "war on terror".
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12283.htm

Iraqi Shi'ite cleric calls U.S., Britain and Israel a 'Triad of Evil' :
Speaking on state-run Iraqiya television, the anti-American al-Sadr also said last month's attack on a Shi'ite shrine in the central city of Samarra was carried "in collusion with the occupiers and the Zionist Entity of Israel," meaning for the U.S. and Israel.
http://tinyurl.com/zag3p

Paul Craig Roberts: Why Did Bush Destroy Iraq?:
March 20 is the third anniversary of the Bush regime's invasion of Iraq. US military casualties to date are approximately 20,000 killed, wounded, maimed, and disabled. Iraqi civilian casualties number in the tens of thousands. Iraq's infrastructure is in ruins. Tens of thousands of homes have been destroyed. Fallujah, a city of 300,000 people had 36,000 of its 50,000 homes destroyed by the US military.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12292.htm

Official: Iraq may still seek WMDs:
A former top CIA official said Thursday that despite the overthrow of Saddam Hussein, Iraq is likely to be looking for weapons of mass destruction within the next five to 10 years.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12285.htm

US Army in jeopardy in Iraq:
An Iraqi civil war could cost the United States its army.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12296.htm

Neocon Advocates Civil War in Iraq as "Strategic" Policy:
One of the abiding myths about the War on Iraq is that the neocons were too stupid to realize that they would confront an unrelenting, indigenous resistance to their occupation of Iraq. Unwittingly, the story line goes, they led the U.S. into a conflict which has now produced a civil war. But this simply does not fit the facts.
http://www.counterpunch.com/walsh03092006.html

Torture exposed:
Doctors attack US over Guantanamo Force Feeding :
More than 250 medical experts have signed a letter condemning the US for force-feeding prisoners on hunger strike at Guantanamo Bay, : The letter, in the medical journal The Lancet, said doctors who used restraints and force-feeding should be punished by their professional bodies.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12287.htm

Full Text the Lancet Letter:
Forcefeeding and restraint of Guantanamo Bay hunger strikers
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12289.htm

Sick joke?
U.S. State Dept. Names Iran Among Worst Violators:
Releasing the latest edition of its annual human rights "Country Reports", the U.S. State Department Wednesday named Iran and China as among the world's "most systematic human rights violators" in 2005, along with North Korea, Burma, Zimbabwe, Cuba and Belarus.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12298.htm

US rejects Russian proposal on Iran:
In a blunt rejection of Russia's proposal for international crisis talks on the Iranian nuclear issue, the United States has said the United Nations Security Council was the only place to debate the matter now.
http://in.rediff.com/news/2006/mar/11iran.htm

Angry US says Iran must end nuclear program in two weeks:
THE United States is pushing the United Nations Security Council to give Iran a two-week deadline to halt nuclear work that could be related to the making of weapons.
http://tinyurl.com/zpe2d

Two policemen among four killed in Helmand clash:
Two policemen and as many suspected Taliban insurgents were killed in a firefight in the volatile Helmand province - also dubbed as Afghanistan's drug capital - in the wee hours of Friday
http://www.pajhwak.com/viewstory.asp?lng=eng&id=14786
Taliban guerrillas behead two in Afghan south:
Taliban insurgents have beheaded two former Afghan government officials in the southern province of Helmand, officials said on Saturday.
http://tinyurl.com/gk2hh

120 tribal elders killed, says Pakistan
Amid reports that the military and para-military forces on Saturday killed around 30 foreign militants and their local supporters in Wazirtistan bordering Afghanistan, Interior Minister Aftab Ahmed Sherpao told the National Assembly
http://www.hindu.com/2006/03/12/stories/2006031204211300.htm

Closure Imposed on PA Residents :
During the closure, PA residents will be prohibited from entering into pre-1967 Green Line Israel.
http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=100010

Israelis were warned on illegality of settlements in 1967 memo :
Israeli ministers were secretly warned just after the Six-Day War in 1967 that any policy of building settlements across occupied Palestinian territories violated international law.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12286.htm

Israel slaps the U.S. - and slaps again :
Israel has in recent days delivered not one but two slaps to its closest ally.

Robert Fisk: The erosion of free speech:
"The degree of abuse and outright threats now being directed at anyone ... who dares to criticise Israel ... is fast reaching McCarthyite proportions. The attempt to force the media to obey Israel's rules is ... international". And growing.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12299.htm

U.N. Report Card Shows: U.S. Can't Buy Loyalty:
NewsMax examined 12 key General Assembly votes taken on issues of critical importance to the U.S., and found that only four countries -- Israel and the Pacific Ocean nations of Palau, Micronesia and Marshall Islands -- sided with the U.S. on most of the issues.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12297.htm

Lawyer says Milosevic feared he was being poisoned:
"Today, I have filed an official request to the tribunal to have the autopsy carried out in Moscow, having in mind his claims yesterday that he was being poisoned in the jail," Tomanovic told reporters in The Hague.
http://tinyurl.com/jzbh7

Hawkish US warns of 'negative' China:
CONDOLEEZZA Rice has warned that Beijing could become a "negative force" in the region, revealing that China's military and economic rise will be at the core of trilateral security discussions with Australia and Japan in Sydney next week.
http://tinyurl.com/gtwha

Facing the echoes of the past:
Rice is scheduled to attend the inauguration of Chile's president, who once suffered at the hands of a Washington-backed junta
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12282.htm

Venezuela expresses alarm:
FBI terror agents question recognized US academic
http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=50593

Ex-Bolivian leader in treason charge over missiles:
Bolivia's last president has been charged with treason for sending the South American country's only missiles to be destroyed in the United States, the attorney general said on Thursday.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=1707159
In case you missed it:
American Bar Association-accuses President Bush, of violating both the Constitution and federal law.:
RESOLVED, that the American Bar Association calls upon the President to abide by the limitations which the Constitution imposes on a president under our system of checks and balances and respect the essential roles of the Congress and the judicial branch in ensuring that our national security is protected in a manner consistent with constitutional guarantees
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12294.htm

John W. Dean: The Broken Branch:
An Unusual Lawsuit Takes Congress to Task For Shoddy and Partisan Lawmaking
http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dean/20060310.html

Bush Lite:
Kerry takes another look at presidency:
As Senator John F. Kerry prepared to make a return to presidential-style politics with a classic day of New Hampshire campaigning, he said that the 2004 run left him tougher and more eager to fight.
http://tinyurl.com/ngdqq

In case you missed it:
Charley Reese: Vote Incumbents Out :
We should all go to the polls and vote against every single incumbent running for re-election, regardless of his or her party or so-called philosophy. Can you understand what a shock it would be if all 435 members of the U.S. House and the third of the Senate that will be running were defeated? Washington would never be the same again, and that, on its face, would be a good thing.
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article12290.htm

This web site represents the effort of one person.
I need your help to offset the costs associated with site hosting and bandwidth usage. If you find this site informative please help by clicking here
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/support.htm

===
Peace & Joy
      Tom Feeley
===
Liberty can not be preserved without general knowledge among people." (August 1765) John Adams

Number Of Iraqi Civilians Slaughtered In America's War? As Many As 250,000

Number of U.S. Military Personnel Slaughtered (Officially acknowledged) In Bush's War 2307
http://icasualties.org/oif/

The War in Iraq Costs
$246,722,181,055
See the cost in your community