Guys I am new to opensolaris and I must say it has been a steep learning curve
so far.

My situation at the moment:
I have a server installed and cifs enabled, I have a user account called test
which I use from my xp machine to connect to the CIFS shares on opensolaris box.

I have enabled cifs on the rpool (currently awaiting my 10x 1.5TB sata disks)
and can see them from the windows machine however I can not write!

I have a few vbox vms I want to move to the opensolaris box which I want to
copy over however this is stopping me :(

Any help on this would be great.