Enable guest access, create a local user account called SYSTEM on
your 7110 or...

Dependent on what purpose those SYSTEM owned processes serve, you
may be able to change them on Windows to run under a domain
account, in which case you don't need to do anything on the 7110.
This is a common solution when using over-the-wire backup/archive
applications.

Alan