Don't use 777.  Both Windows and ZFS are ACL based and using 777
only sets the rwx bits, which is not the same as FullControl.

Use:
        chmod A=everyone@:full_set:fd:allow <path>

Where <path> is the file/directory/path you want to modify.

Note:
The OpenSolaris team opted to make the gnu utilities the default
rather than the Solaris ones.  You may have to change your $PATH
or explicitly use /bin/chmod and /bin/ls to get the ZFS aware
versions of those utilities.

Alan