From: Bill Wesse
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:46 AM
To: 'abart...@samba.org'; 'kamen.mazdras...@postpath.com'
Cc: Sebastian Canevari; Obaid Farooqi; 'p...@tridgell.net';
'cifs-proto...@samba.org'
Subject: Status: SRX091111600231 [MS-ADA3]: 2.115 Structure of prefixMap over
LDAP

Good day Andrew & Kamen. Please note that my colleague Sebastian (who took
ownership of this case from Obaid) is out of the office for the next few days.

In the interim, I will be your contact. Thanks in advance for your patience!

Andrew - I sent a status update request for the TDI (which has been in suspense
since one of your previous emails (shown at the end of this message). I will
advise you as soon as I receive a response.

Kamen - I have already performed some investigation concerning those 20 other
prefixMap entries, and expect to follow up with your tomorrow morning.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
Email:  bil...@microsoft.com
Tel:    +1(980) 776-8200