Ooh thanks!
It is the OpenGL shading language version string: 1.30 that is of concern
And I thought it was "core profile shading language version string = 3.3". I was wrong.

GG wants to know if when you run the same way but click on the "Disable OpenGL masking" checkbox, does it work correctly then?
Unfortunately it doesn't work.
I have done a quickly screencast where you can see with:
- X11 Video Driver (okay);
- OpenGL and Disable OpenGL checkbox= disable;
- OpenGL and Disable OpenGL checkbox= enable;
https://streamable.com/j9lqa

Thanks.
IgorBeg

PS:
I love the Mask tool with the new Radio buttons and the numbers that change the color if there is an active mask. Now I don't have to guess or check all the masks if there are masks or less. Really useful. Thanks!