@GG
Thanks for the new Cin build (20190715). I saw you have done a lot of work, thanks. Sorry if yesterday I did not thank you about all the works you are doing but, among photomontages (PNGs, animated GIF) and new Cin build, I don't understand what is true (software) or false (photomontage). In Cin-20190715 build I see you changed the code for the reset button (Clear) in Neophyte and Cakewalk themes but in "plugins/theme_cakewalk/data/" is needed to swap the names of the two PNGs files: “reset_dn.png” and “reset_hi.png”. Finally, you are too fast, I need more time to create the buttons of all the themes: every theme has its own colours.

@Olaf
Sorry Olaf, I think you will have update your master files. I hope it is good for you too.

@Sam
About radio buttons and checkbox buttons in "Select", "Enable", "Presets shapes", "Position&Scale" I preferred the compacted version (the buttons closest one to each other), but with right alignment.

Thank you so much!
IgorBeg