To jump among keyframes we have the buttons in Main window and the shortcuts, but we can not jump among Autos keyframes. If possible, I would like to suggest something like in my photomontage added. I inserted three little buttons for each Auto: one for jump backward to the next Auto, one for create a new Auto in cursor position and the last one for jump forward to the next Auto. That would only work on Armed tracks, of course: if I press on "create a new Auto in cursor position" where a Auto keyframe exist, that Auto keyframe is deleted (toggle); and the jump features would work only for the Armed tracks, and for its specific Autos like Create (Delete) a new Auto.

What do You think about?
Thanks

IgorBeg