Hi!
What do you think a band instead of a line, if possible by code) in the even tracks? That line confuses the Autos (Speed, Fade, and so on) lines. A band with colour a bit lighter respect to black background (for example, for SUV theme: rgb=303030, html=#1e1e1e, or more dark) and for even tracks. More or less as you see in File Manager (in my OS there is Thunar).
I added a picture.

IgorBeg