Thanks, Andrea and Phyllis, for the compliments.

GG/Phyllis wrote:
The transition wipe shapes are being added to CinelerraGG
Thank you for that.

GG says because it is resampled we don't need both 540 and 1080 so he will add only the 1080's
Yes it is resampled, but by my tests on my poor PC, 540 works faster than 1080: for a 29.97 fps project, the MIN fps achieved with "Tr-1080_Butterfly" is 22fps, while with "Tr-540_Butterfly" is 28fps. So, in some projects I can use the 540 instead of 1080 to save cpu. Probably in your computer you can not see that difference.

Andrea_paz wrote:
Can I post the video page in the forum section: "Look at me"?
Thanks Andrea for asking, but I prefer not now.

The Camera and Projector Tools in the Compositor now have F11/Shift F11 and F12/Shift F12 hooked into the gui menu and with tooltips for easy access. ..., but the camera/projector tool window is not very nice. I would suggest to increase the size and reposition the buttons in a better way.
I agree with you. A different layout/icons is needed there, for me.

Thanks!

IgorBeg