Hi Sam. I receibed an email notification about new article to translate and I did, I translated "Cinelerra 7.2 release" article.

Sergio

El 15/11/2019 a las 13:47, Sam escribió:
I've corrected the Spanish menus. I also mentioned you on the translation website as a Spanish translator.

I will write a news article soon so that our visitors will be aware that we also have the website in Spanish.

Thanks again for your support. :-)

Sam