I, having enough time on my hands (and not only in these covid-19
times) could take care of it. The procedure is not very clear to me:
whoever wants to contribute with a video puts it on Google Drive,
Dropbox, Youtube, etc. and then gives me the address. I unload it and
then upload it to the channel. Are there other ways?
My 2 cents:
I wouldn't be rigid about video requests; good video/audio quality
with nice intro. For the rest I'd leave the length free (yes, I also
think that "short" means more appeal, but some IgorBeg videos that are
essential would be left out); put a voice or not. The important thing
is, if there's voice or subtitles, they're also or only in English).
>From the beginning this community has decided that the only official
language is English. If it were up to me, I would teach Italian to all
of you... ;-)
Once we have reached a certain number of videos we could put the links
on the Manual, because they would help the understanding of the text.
Within the channel you could create playlists for each contributor.