Simeon - important clarification concerning the following.  The code Andrew
references was removed from CV. IT HAS NOT BEEN REMOVED from the current
Cinelerra-GG, i.e. what you are using.  It does illustrate the use of a
second channel for the compressed data while maintaining the one channel
for the uncompressed data.  However, this code is of quite limited
applicability.   Phyllis/Bill

Hi Andrew,