Am 14.06.20 um 22:57 schrieb Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux:
I don't know why it happens, but I know how to solve it, let's see if I can explain it to you with a video.
https://streamable.com/jzw3i5

Thanks for the advice Rafa. In fact, this advice helps to solve the problem with the speed curve. Now it works fine :-) It is a clue for fixing this bug.

I was trying to write a tutorial on speed changes in cinelerra ... but I am encountering many errors with the speed line. Another problem is the one that occurs if you paste or insert a clip in a track with the modified speed, the result is what one expects. For example, in the video clip a clip that lasts an exact minute on a track where the speed is at x2 and this should cause the clip to last only 30 seconds, but no, it lasts 1 minute, but with the last frame frozen . And with the copy and paste of a fragment the same thing happens, the clip lengthens, which makes the use of the speed change line very puzzling.
https://streamable.com/ehnhj9

It should be something simple to modify the speed, but in cinelerra it is not. The only way I don't get errors in its result is by varying the speed once the clip is inserted. It is very difficult to do a composition job in this way, for the only thing that I see very optimal its use is once the assembly is done, changing the speed.

It would certainly not be wrong to have a time plugin (for audio and video) that can be used as an alternative to the speed curve. I am a fan of the speed curve, but sometimes such a time plugin would not be wrong in certain situations.

I will attach this post to the ticket.