>From the new Cinelerra-CV website I found the updates of Cinelerra-CVE:

    1- new one-line internal api for error messages (macros errormsg
and errorbox)
    2- implemented pts based timing on video and audio making possible
projects without constant framerate
    3- improved synchronization with Alsa output: no jumping around on playback
    4- removed playback direction dependancy from core rendering
    5- replaced samplerate based timing with clock based timing
    6- implemented new API and support macros of all plugins, removed old API
    7- implemented pts in renderfarm
    8- removed broken plugins including plugins importing from devices
    9- all configured ALSA PCM devices are selectable
    10- replaced all decoding and encoding with AVlibs (ffmpeg libraries)
    11- program may be linked to external (system) AVlibs
    12- AVlibs from ffmpeg 2.8 to 3.4 are supported
    13- new GuideLines system for plugins
    14- optimized EDL internal manipulation (EDL structures are now
permanent - never removed)
    15- rewritten Crop feature - it is now a normal keyframable effect
(only 16bit color models are supported)
    16- implemented master track idea
    17- automatic backup is configurable, can be turned off

I don't quite understand, but I find the points: 2; 4; 5; 14 and 15 interesting.
Can you explain them to me? Is there anything you can get for CinGG?