В сообщении от Wednesday 16 September 2020 11:21:32 Andrea paz via Cin
написал(а):
> I gave up using mkv because it always gave me seek problems (see BT
> #137). I tried to use Transcode and got new mkv, but it doesn't solve
> the problem. I tried to use mkvtoolnix (which was created just for
> these problems) but I didn't solve the problem. In the latter case,
> however, it could be my fault that I don't know how to use the program
> well.
> Sorry to leave this container because it is the only one using ffv1,
> which is a (better) alternative to ProRes and DNxHD. But it is really
> too problematic. In my ignorance I ask: can you bring ffv1 (and opus,
> flac, etc) under mov or other container

Maybe avi will work (with usual avi limitations)?

https://natron.readthedocs.io/en/rb-2.3/plugins/fr.inria.openfx.WriteFFmpeg.html

------
Output format/container.
guess from filename (default)
AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) [avi] (avi): Compatible with ayuv, cinepak, ffv1,
ffvhuff, flv, h263p, huffyuv, jpeg2000, jpegls, ljpeg, mjpeg, mpeg2video,
mpeg4, msmpeg4v2, msmpeg4, png, svq1, targa, v308, v408, v410, vc2,
libopenjpeg, libtheora, libvpx, libvpx-vp9, libx264, libx264rgb, libxvid,
libopenh264.
-------

also recommended here:
http://download.das-werkstatt.com/pb/mthk/info/video/FAQ-digital_video_archiving.html

====
Q: What are the pros and cons regarding these video formats for archiving?
container
video-codec
audio-codec
1.  MXF  JPEG2000  PCM (uncompressed)
  2.  MXF  Uncompressed  PCM (uncompressed)
  3.  MOV  ProRes  PCM (uncompressed)
  4.  MKV  FFV1  PCM (uncompressed)
  5.  AVI  FFV1  PCM (uncompressed)

 This answer is so long, that we've put a detailed comparison of the "usual
suspects" on its own page: Comparing video codecs and containers for archives
Q: Which audio/video codecs does the Mediathek use?
 For captured material, we use FFV1 for video and uncompressed PCM for audio.
Audio resolution depends on the source material, but analogue sources are
captured using 48kHz 24bit, as this is the SDI standard.

 "Born digital" material, coming in as a file already, is a whole different
story. Please read up on born digital details, below.
Q: Which container does the Mediathek use?
 We use AVI (Audio Video Interleaved).

 Almost every application that has to do with video can handle AVI files.
Ranging from Free Software (Open Source) to proprietary tools, professional and
consumer alike. It has a quite limited set of features, but this is also a main
feature for long-term preservation: simple = robust.
 Also: more features = more possible points of failure. Some archives argue the
case for containers with complex features, but do not acknowledge the dangers
accompanying this decision: the more features a container has, the more
possible points of failure are added to your archive copy. Keeping this in
mind, we made our decision for a simple container.
 In practice, we've had almost no interoperability issues with using AVI across
different tools from different vendors. Even across different operating system
platforms.
 We currently do not yet know of any other container that is so widely and
stably supported.

===end of quotation====