That sounds good. Thanks for your help!

Sam

Am 17.11.20 um 03:19 schrieb Andrew Randrianasulu:
В сообщении от Tuesday 17 November 2020 04:55:03 Sam via Cin написал(а):
Andrew (or maybe other supporters) do you have the possibility to see
which packages are necessary for Debian 11 to install Cinelerra
correctly? We currently have this ticket still open.

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=536
will try to install Debian 11 soon ....

got netinstall from
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd/
now just need  to install it via qemu ... and get development part going ....

Unfortunately I don't know enough about the dependencies. I don't want
to bother Phyllis in her grief with it. Maybe we can modify the
installation routine to show the right packages for Debian 11.

Sam