Camille,

I vaguely remember such a similar case, but it was a very long time ago, hence this old work around with the fade line. However, after trying to reproduce this problem currently, I have not succeeded. It runs fine every time, just like Phyllis, without the problem you describe.

My question to you. Which Cinelerra version are you using? Can you show a screenshot or short video of your timeline scenario and what parameters are set on your end so we can better reproduce the error? Maybe we missed a setting you are doing and with an exact match of the setting we can reproduce this issue. Thanks in advance.

Sam