There is an AppImage for users to test for older distros now. It is at: https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/cin_for_older_distros.AppImage
It works on older and will also work on newer distros, if you have multiple computers/partitions at different levels. On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 1:22 AM Igor BEGHETTO via Cin < [email protected]> wrote: > I will waiting an AppImage for older distros to test it. I think it is > very good, reading it in MantisBT: Georgy (sge) has documented both for > user and developer very well. So I can try to learn. Thanks Georgy! > > > Il 08/05/2021 04:18, Phyllis Smith via Cin ha scritto: > > Fantastic !! Easy to check this out on newer distros with AppImage (so all > you have to do is a download, chmod +x, and run). > > There is an AppImage for users to test for newer distros (I will create > one for older distros tomorrow after I fix my mistake first). It is at: > https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/cin_for_newer_distros.AppImage > > It is great fun to test -- please report if you find any problems as I > have found none so far. > > -- > Cin mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.cinelerra-gg.org/mailman/listinfo/cin >
-- Cin mailing list [email protected] https://lists.cinelerra-gg.org/mailman/listinfo/cin

