On Thursday, January 27, 2022 9:56:51 AM CET, Igor BEGHETTO via Cin wrote:
Stefan wrote:
I notice that I cannot drop a video transition between two pasted clips anymore. So I do see the white square as placement, but the icon after it does not follow. Neither is the transition visually applied between the two clips. (I have also seen the case where the icon isn't there, but the transition happens

May be that in Overlay window (Ctrl+0 shortcut to open the window), the Transitions checkbox is unchecked? If it were so, dragging and dropping a video transition works but you can not see the icons.

"100% Solved by Igor" (tm)

So maybe... just maybe... there should be a hint when dropping the transition, that it is disabled.

--
Stefan