вс, 7 мая 2023 г., 03:43 Phyllis Smith via Cin <cin@lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> On Sun, Apr 30, 2023 at 1:02 PM Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> April 30th AppImages are now available with the binary only updated with
>> X264 r3106 stable mods.
>>
>> But, I have a problem with being able to update the GIT repository on the
>> server due to some error I made which I am now working on.
>>

> FINALLY, I fixed my local GIT working directory.  It took a long time
> because I had to do a lot of reading to understand some parts of GIT in
> order to not make things worse.
>
> GITHUB switch is being contemplated and I was working on this in April
> before the release so maybe I impacted my local working directory somehow.
> Or there was a failure in the SSD 2TB NVMe internal Solid State Drive --
> which I personally think is more likely.

Yeah, "source lost due to drive crash" unfortunately still not something
you can firmly left out in the past times. So, git being decentralised
storage offer a bit of protection as long as users keep their copies full...

Thanks for working on this, I was wondering  what going on due to lack of
email flow.