On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 1:53:42 PM CEST, Andrea paz wrote:
If you intend to use Sketcher plugin to animate something written with
the Title plugin or imported from Inkscape, etc; no, it is not
possible.
Sketcher is only for drawing lines on the canvas, with which to
compose figures that can then be translated, rotated and resized, and
finally animated with keyframes. See to the minutes 23:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBt9rkg7i8E

So basically you could do lower two thirds, but you would be forced to use keyframes, for which the current 'edit' interfaces in Cinelerra is poor. Hence it is possible to see which properties may change but not editing this easily. I don't mean a rather complex node based editor as I have seen in a video on Resolve or swimming lanes editor like Blender.

--
Stefan