Checked the 4 BD 16x9, etc. patches into GIT.  Changed 2 things mentioned
earlier which was (1) combining (w) of the last 2 options for 720x576 and
720x480 and (2) a long time error in displaying "* non-standard" when using
any of the progressive options which was written over.  Forgot to mention
that I had tested on both the Samsung bluray player attached to the TV and
the LG attached to a really old non-digital TV -- in testing on real TVs
sometimesit is confusing as the newer digital TV (which is still 15 years
old!) often compensates for different media and the older non-digital TV is
just plain stupid.