ср, 31 янв. 2024 г., 22:59 Andrea paz via Cin <cin@lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> There is a request in the forum for an explanation of a warning
> window. Is anyone able to understand the problem?
>

> https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/forum/forum-miscellaneous/opengl-texture-limit-0/#post-2628

well, user mentioned wayland .. may be Xwayland (+ nvidia)  does not report
some opengl limits correctly? Historically GL was highly linked to X
server, I bet move to wayland might broke less common cases like pbuffers
we use  ... If warning will prove to be important I guess there will be two
ways to avoid it :  move back to X session (and report bug to freedesktop)
or just report bug to very same body and do not use opengl .....