But why?? well, this is question for me, I got some clues .... (disabled in gui param "alpha determinated radius" we probably not initialize correctly)

Like pointed out by Andrew and Phyllis it concerns the "Alpha determines radius" checkbox option in the GUI: it was hidden, by the code, in December 2021. For compatibility reasons and for future development it has been left there. The parameter about "Alpha determines radius" is A_KEY. A_KEY can be 0 or 1. When we press the Reset button in the Blur plugin window the values are: Radius=5; Horizontal= Vertical= A= R= G= B= 1; A_KEY= 0.

Old projects may have saved that parameter (A_KEY) to 1 so, in the special cases, is needed some workarounds to put it to 0. 1. Open the file project (.xml) in a text editor and change the A_KEY value of the BLUR from 1 to 0. It can be useful to change ALL these value using "Find and replace..." tool. 2. In Cinelerra-GG program, open the project. Click on the cog icon (Preset edit) of the Blur effect bar and the "Keyframe parameters" window is open. There, you can see the A_KEY parameter and change it: select the A_KEY parameter and in the "Edit value" change it from 1 to 0,... and press OK button.

If you open the "CGG-CHKEY-BLUR-BUG.xml" test file by Igor_V (Igor_ubuntu) in a text editor you can see the line number #87. <KEYFRAME POSITION=0 DEFAULT=1><BLUR VERTICAL=1 HORIZONTAL=1 RADIUS=89 R=1 G=1 B=1 A=1 *A_KEY=1*></BLUR>
Change the A_KEY from 1 to 0 and save as "CGG-CHKEY-BLUR-BUG_test2.xml".
Open that Project file in the Cinelerra-GG and we can see that the Blur is working right.
If you want to use the #2 point written above it is the same.

Thank you!

IgorBeg