On 4/4/24 11:31, Phyllis Smith via Cin wrote:
Before we used this, Bill and I did some research to make sure there was no copyright issue and even read the Lady's statement about it. She was not all concerned and only people who are older even know where it came from. I personally have never seen any of it except what is shown. It is a reasonable standard for displaying an image and I consider it a disservice to discontinue it's usage as a standard. Not using it is like changing the words in the book Mark Twain wrote.

I really appreciate your position on this, and I'll refrain from going into my socio-political rant. Common sense has prevailed so no sense to discuss further.

;^)