Heroine Virtual Ltd. wrote:

> Johannes Sixt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> minmax=Andraz Tori <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> herman=Herman Robak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> baver=Richard Baverstock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> pere=Petter Reinholdtsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> tfheen=Tollef Fog Heen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> andreask=Andreas Kielb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> theraz=Tyler Geddes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> dyce=Gergely Erdelyi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> dreamlx=David Arendt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> ga=Gustavo Iniguez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> memenk=Michael Eric Menk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> benjif=Benjamin Flaming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> cobra=Kevin Brosius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> taraba=Mark Taraba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> nate=Nathan Kurz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> mammique=Camille Harang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> kbielefe=Karl Bielefeldt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> alexf=Alex Ferrer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> pmdumuid=Pierre Dumuid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> giskard=Riccardo Setti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> jstewart=Joe Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> doudou=Sylvain Joyeux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> rafael2k=Rafael Diniz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> Was that some kind of jab at Jack Crossfire/Heroine Virtual Ltd?
> Whether you agree with it or not, you should credit original authors if
> you copy their work.

Sorry about that, I am absolutely agree with you that you deserve the
most credit! This authors list is just used to map login-names from SVN
to real authors names/emails and was set up only containing those. Maybe
you read my earlier post (The "Subject: [CinCVS] AUTHORS file in svn"
thread). I would happly include any name you suggest to me in that list
(or as proprosed in that thread, make it a offical AUTHORS file). Please
note that this lowercase 'authors' file is internal to the avn->git
setup and in no way versioned, part of the distribution neither even in
the revision control by itself. I even thinking about taking the
internal checkout (the .cinelerra-svn_sync directory) out of the
webserver, then only the git would be reachable.

I apologize if I didn't explained the current purpose of the file clear
enough.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, in fact I think
the CV developers would like to work more closely with you and hear
about your opinions more often.

        Happy new Year
                Christian

Note: please send me a list about whom you would like to have included
in the authors file, I don't want to make another error by revealing the
wrong emails or wrong names/pseudonyms