mark carter wrote:
> Hi there cehteh. I had downloaded your ct branch a couple of weeks ago.
> I thought I'd give it another investigation.  When I try to do a make
> from the top level dir, I get
> ar cru libcinelerradata.a  ./cinelerra/data/theme.o
> ar: ./cinelerra/data/theme.o: No such file or directory

this is some build system error which shows up on some distributions and
 some automake versions (but works for me). I tried to find the cause
but i really don't know what happens there :( ...

anyways you can go back in history by past the new build system things with:
git checkout e46ddf6ed91e5cbd05af15a0df2e427570e3951d
(or create a branch from that)

another thing is seen, is that you written some logging, please consider
to use my http://www.pipapo.org/pipawiki/NoBug instead, I am already did
a lot work integrating it in cinelerra in some other branch (not ready yet).

        Christian