Also I forgot to add on the far left of the timeline where you have video1
and the function buttons the last one is an arrow that lets you expand the
window. There you can set subtractive, additive overlay but there is a
numeric window and if you hold the cursor over it it says "nudge" I've never
used it but I believe you can enter frames to move the whole track back and
forth. assuming you can use - numbers. play with it.
Daniel