Hi

I have been doing some basic video editing and wanted to try Cinelerra, but that's in the past. My reason for writing is that the cinelerra repository still were in my sources.list and I just ran a upgrade which showed this popup:
http://lnxbx.dk/~akv/akirad1.png

http://akiradproject.net/repository
/Warning! All these packages depends to package akiradnews that inform about news of this repository, if you want to disable or remove this package follow: how to remove or disable akiradnews <http://akiradproject.net/disable_akiradnews>/.

This made me uninstall Cinelerra and will probably never go back to it. My guess is that people that use Linux doesn't wanna see such a message...

/Anders