Dear Cinelerra-experts,

I have just subscribed to this list because I have a problem with
cinelerra that I cannot solve - neither google could help me out. I
hope, that you can help me move on.

I've been using cinelerra for 3 years without problems on many
subsequent Suse versions (64 bit each). I always installed the RPM from
packman and it just worked fine. Currently I'm running:

SuSe 11.2 64 bit - on the same hardware as before
cinelerra 2.1 (cv20091020-2.pm.3.1)

The main problem is, that I cannot render video for DVDs anymore.
Generally, rendering works - I can render for example to raw DV or
Quictime for Linux without problems, but if I select the following in
the render-dialog:

File format: YUV4MPEG Stream
Video settings: no pipe

... I get the following result: http://www.fasor.hu/data/CorruptYUV.m2v
(12 MByte)

I'm sending the video itself (as a link above), because I thought I can
explain my problem easier this way. Anyway, as you see
- the X-size of the video is corrupt (very small)
- and the picture itself is unrecognizable
It looks like a "scrambled" video.

The source video is a valid DV video, I used this previously, so the
problem is not with the source-material.

Video settings: PAL, that means:
Frame rate: 25
W:720  H:576
W/HRatio: 1/1
Color model: RGBA-8 bit
Aspect ratio: 4/3
Interlace: Bottom Fields First

Using the pipes for setting up real DVD output rendering won't help of
course, since the YUV-Stream itself is already corrupt.

I've tried everything I could, so now I'm completely lost. I would
appreciate any kind of help.

Many thanks in advance,

Bye, Jozsef Gurzo